Media Owner: VASP Software GmbH, FN 498953 f
Ownership, Copyright, Liability and Use
- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of the VASP Software GmbH (in short “VASP GmbH”). The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to the VASP GmbH or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of the Republic of Austria and by international trademark laws.
- The information placed on this website by the VASP GmbH has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about the VASP GmbH, its project parts and organisations with which it is associated; and about the respective, services which they offer.
- The VASP GmbH does not make any warranty that information contained on this website, or on any site linked to this website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and the VASP GmbH is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- The VASP GmbH does not make any warranty that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, the VASP GmbH does not warrant that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if the VASP GmbH has received notice of an intention to use the website for that purpose.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of the VASP GmbH: the VASP GmbH is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, the VASP GmbH accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material to this website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against the VASP GmbH or otherwise. Whilst the VASP GmbH does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the website by users, the VASP GmbH reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, the VASP GmbH accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the website.
- Subject to the above, those gaining access to this website are authorised to make use of the website (and of any chatrooms and interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
The terms above are governed by Austrian law, and Austrian courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.
© VASP GmbH